Christos Chatzigeorgiou was born on 1986 in Athens, Greece. He received his Electronics Engineering degree from the Piraeus University of Applied Sciences in 2015 and his Master's Degree program on Internetworked Electronic Systems at the same department of Piraeus University of Applied Sciences. He has worked in industry as an Electronics Engineer. Now he is a research associate of the CONSERT team of Computer Networks Lab of Electronics Engineering Dept of PUAS.
M.Sc. in Internetworked Electronic Systems, Piraeus University of Applied Sciences, School of Applied Sciences, 2015
B.Sc Degree in Electronics Engineering, Technological Education Institute of Piraeus, School of Applied Technology, 2015
- 10/2016 - now: Research associate of the CONSERT team of Computer Networks Lab of Electronics Engineering Dept of Piraeus University of Applied Sciences
- 03/2015 - 06/2016: Software and Embedded Software Engineer at Monitor Electronics Ltd., Department of Research and Development
- 07/2014 - 01/2015: Internship at Monitor Electronics Ltd., Department of Research and Development
- C. Chatzigeorgiou, L. Toumanidis, D. Kogias, C Patrikakis, E. Jacksch. A Communication Gateway Architecture for Ensuring Privacy and Confidentiality in Incident Reporting. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, London, June 2017.
- E. Katsadouros, D. Kogias, L. Toumanidis, C. Chatzigeorgiou C. Z. Patrikakis. Teaching network security through a scavenger hunt game. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, Athens, April 2017.
- Ch. Hatzigeorgiou, K. Bosioli, P. Papageorgas, K. Agavanakis, D. Ampatis. A Low-cost Lightning sensing network using cloud technology. Archimedes Session of International Scientific Conference eRA – 10, Piraeus University of Applied Sciences, September 2015.