Enkeleda Bocaj was born on 1990 in Fier, Albania. She received a Bachelor degree in Automation Engineering from Piraeus University of Applied Science in 2016. Bocaj was a data analysis developer and machine learning engineer at the Polytechnic Institution of Bragança and has participated in several research and development projects. Her research interests include data mining, machine learning, statistics and artificial intelligence. She is currently a Data Science MSc student at the Department of Informatics of Athens University of Economics and Business and she is working as a researcher in CoNSeRT team of Computer Networks Lab of Electronics Engineering Department of Piraeus University of Applied Sciences.
B.Sc Degree in Automation Engineering, Piraeus University of Applied Sciences, 2016
Greek (native speaker) , Albanian (native speaker) , English (fluently) , Portuguese (basic) , Finish (basic)
- Chair of IEEE student branch of Piraeus University of Applied Sciences
- Young Professional Greece
- 12/2017 – today Piraeus University of Applied Science : esearcher of the CoNSeRT team of Computer Networks Lab of Electronics Engineering
- 07/2016 – 08/2017 Polytechnic Institution of Bragança : Data analysis developer and machine learning engineer
- 05/2014 – 11/2014 Tandem Accelerator :Internship at Institutes of the National Centre for Scientific Research "Demokritos" (NCSRD)